Get More Killer Tips
Subscribe To Our Mailing List And Get Interesting Stuff And Updates To Your Email Inbox
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
As an online marketer, it pays to know about the latest trends and statistics related to the Internet as it helps you to strategize for the various online marketing campaigns. Statistics and trends can help you to understand user behavior, which will enable you to make smart choices that garner better results.
Statistics can also provide an insight into the usage pattern, preference, and search intentions, which can help you to optimize your website or application accordingly. Thus, below are some of the latest Internet statistics and facts that all marketers should know, which can help them to grow their business.
Internet Statistics: Blogging Statistics
Content marketing is a driving force behind all online marketing campaigns. Blogging is one of the best ways to engage with your customers and drive organic traffic. A well-written blog can also help you to boost your site’s rankings while improving your site’s dwell time. Thus, here are a few statistics that will help you to understand just how important blogging is for your business.
- 77% of internet users read blogs, which makes it a powerful tool through which businesses can garner leads.
- 72% of online marketers have described content creation as the most effective SEO tactic.
- Since link building is important to improve your site’s rankings, it is estimated that companies that blog are likely to get 97% more links to their site.
Social Media Statistics
Having a social profile for your business can help you to not only increase brand awareness but can also help to improve your reach. Through social media, you can engage with your audience, promote your business as well as drive traffic to your website. So, if you don’t already have a social presence for your business, then it’s high time that you create a social media account right away!
- When it comes to learning more about a brand, 27% of consumers use various social media platforms.
- Likewise, 43% of consumers use varied social media platforms to research a product, while 57% of consumers got holiday gift inspiration from social media.
- 60% of users have found out about a new product through Instagram.
Web Search Statistics
Google is one of the most popular web-searching mediums, followed by Bing. From crawling your website and indexing the content to ranking web pages/content on the search result, understanding various search engine trends can assist you to optimize your website accordingly, thereby helping you to ace the online marketplace.
- Around 92.07% of all search engine activities are done on Google Search.
- It is estimated that 50% of all online searches will be voice-based by the end of 2020.
- There are over 40,000 search queries on Google every second with a person, on average, doing 3 to 4 online searches in a day.
Understanding the Internet is the key to achieving online success. Thus, while the above are just a few examples of Internet statistics and facts, for a complete list check out the infographic below.
100+ Statistics And Facts of The Internet [Infographic] by the team at HostingClues