Welcome to Right Blog Tips
Page Rank – 4 | Alexa Rank – 512
Finally, Guest Posting is open on Right Blog Tips.
Right Blog Tips covers articles related to Blogging, Marketing, SEO, Copywriting, WordPress, Traffic Generation, Affiliate Marketing, Reviews, Link Building and Social Media, etc.
If you can write on any of the above-mentioned topics (or related subjects), then you are ready to guest post on Right Blog Tips.
Note: we want Guest Bloggers who truly want to write for our audience and strive to help them, not those who want to write just for the sake of backlinks.
Stats of Right Blog Tips:
Page Rank: 4
Alexa Rank: 115,977 worldwide and 512 in Ireland! (And improving daily)
So we think these stats should appeal to any smart Guest Poster! 😉
Guidelines for Writing on Right Blog Tips:
The following guidelines must be adhered to if you would like to guest post on Right Blog Tips:
- The article must be unique and of high quality (not published anywhere else online or offline).
- ***UPDATE MAY 2017***It must have at least 1,200 words.
- It must contain at least one relevant, eye-catching image that is clearly visible (i.e., 540px x 400px)
- It should be easy to read for a non-native English speaker.
- It must not contain any spelling or grammatical mistakes.
- We may need to change the title of your article, so you may provide some alternatives if you so desire.
- It should be in depth and cover all information related to the topic.
- If required, you are allowed to place relevant links inside as references (max: 4).
- It should be well-formatted and SEO-rich (use at least 3 heading tags).
- It should not contain Company Links, Affiliate Links or Links related to P0rn, G4mbling or Cas!nos!
- Once the article is published, you must reply to every comment respectfully.
- If we see inactivity in replying to comments for more than 5 days, we will remove links from your Bio, or remove the full Author Bio.
- Even if your article is accepted, Right Blog Tips reserves the right to edit your content, remove links, Bios, or the article itself without any notice.
How to Submit Your Article on Right Blog Tips:
Once your article is complete, make sure it follows all the guidelines above. In any event, all articles will be edited for conciseness and clarity to satisfy the Right Blog Tips in-house style .
Remember to include one relevant image and also heading tags, as required.
At the end of your article, make sure to add a “Conclusion” sub-heading, followed by one or two intriguing questions to encourage readers to leave a comment in the comments section.
Lastly, you must clearly state what your target keyword is when delivering your article and it should appear a few times in the article; at least once at the start, in the main body and once again towards the end.
When everything is ready, send your your article, in .docx or a similar format, to our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review it and, if accepted, you will be sent logins for your own WordPress account.
If it is rejected, we will let you know why so you can re-submit it after making the necessary corrections.
Next, you will need to upload your article and save it as a draft. When adding your article to our site, please make sure to do the following:
- Split your article into several, easily-consumed paragraphs throughout. Inside WordPress, you would usually only use 2 lines per paragraph – 3 lines at the most. When published, it looks more condensed than you think. If unclear, please look at other articles already published for more insight.
- Review your article for spelling and grammar mistakes before adding it.
- Check it on Copyscape or any other similar platform. All articles must be 100% unique! Any article found not to be 100% unique after publishing is subject to removal!
- Add yourself to your article as the Author. If you have logins, you will have already been added as a Contributor by us. You would just select “Quick Edit” below your draft and add yourself from the drop-down menu of Contributors.
- Make sure to add your Author Bio to your “Biographical Info” section inside your WordPress profile. In this way, it will automatically show up at the end of your article via the Simple Author Box plugin. Feel free to add your social profile and website urls to your WordPress profile as well. If you do this, they will become clickable icons in the Author Bio area of your post, once it’s published.
- If not already done, please make sure to compress your image before adding it in order to limit slow page-loading. You can use Image Optimizer for this. Also, when adding images to your posts, make them no larger than 500 pixels wide: they’ll display better at that size.
- Provide a relevant image and add it to the start of article. If using stock images, make sure to add the image credit immediately below the image. Also add the image as the “featured image” on the right side of your screen.
- Link to 2 or 3 other articles on Right Blog Tips. Be sure to select “open link in new tab” for all links.
- Make sure to use Heading Tags properly throughout. For example, for most subheadings, you would use “Heading 2”. Another subheading within that one would then be a “Heading 3”, etc.
- Fill out the Yoast SEO sections properly inside the article, i.e., the Snippet, the Focus Keyword, the Tag and the Category. Add a new Category, if necessary. Pay as close attention to the Yoast Analysis as possible.
If you have any queries or questions related to guest posting on Right Blog Tips, please send us an email at: email@example.com.
Thanks for your interest and we’re looking forward to seeing your work! 🙂