So now we have to say good bye to 2012 and start a new beginning in 2013.
Here's a small graphic for wishing you a very happy and healthy (wealthy too) New Year 2013:
I hope you liked it 😉
Note one thing that this isn't going to be another blogging tips post, but it is a post related to our life and our carrer and goals.
What I've planned to do in 2013 and what YOU should too. So let's dive in without wasting your much time.
The year 2012 made me learn many many many new things in life. I made new friends, some of them were true and some were fake too.
2012 made me laugh and cry. But whatever I did, it is time to move on.
Here are some of my goals which I want to achieve (obviously with help of you):
- Write at least 2 posts per week for my blog.
- Write a spectacular eBook with lots of information for RightBlogTips.com.
- Write guest posts on top blogs.
- Communicate with more and more bloggers.
- Write AWESOME BLOGGING TIPS here at my blog.
- Give you the best information.
- Get some little amount of money for my efforts.
- Live a healthy life ahead.
- Give my dad a big gift with my own money.
- Make my blog a top 100k alexa blog.
- Get PR3 or higher.
There are lots of more, but these are the major ones I want to achieve. Some of them are online and some are offline too.
I know you also have lots of goals, which you want to achieve in 2013.
If they are related to blogging, then PLEASE write them up in comments. I will surely help you to achieve them.
Also I would love to hear your offline goals too.
I want to say you one important thing that, if you don't want to miss GREAT articles which are coming in 2013, then mind subscribing.
Well I think this is enough. 😉
Now the last thing I want to say you is….
2013 is a blank book with 365 pages.
Write an INSPIRING STORY. 😉
Best of luck and see you in comments.
…As We Legally Exploit A $150 Billion Marketplace & Rack Up Rapid Mass
And Generate A Passive Income Through It – Simply By Giving Away His Free Software…